Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday 22 March 2011

katie couric

David Letterman uses his powers of persuasion to get Katie Couric to stay at CBS.

In the "CBS Evening News" anchor, a guest on last night, "Late Show," and was grilled - sort of - by Letterman on whether I will stay at CBS once its $ 15 million contract and one in year ends in early June.

"I have no idea, in fact," said Couric, hesitant.

"So this means, in theory, can in fact leave the network? You can not leave the network, can you?" Letterman asked half seriously.

"I know what I want to do it," Couric replied. "I'm in the process of figuring out.
Once the President to take the anchor, and this is what you do, "Letterman shot again." It's not like a temporary gig. "

"Five years is not temporary too," Couric replied.

Letterman then shook off the names of several anchors - Walter Cronkite, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings - who remained in their network anchor chairs for years.

"They get in the saddle on them, so they ride into the sunset. Sunset!" He said.

"I love doing 'evening news. I'm really proud," said Couric.

"You can not leave. A period of adaptation to get used ... to build confidence in the character of the person providing news," said Letterman.

"OK. OK, Dave," said Couric, and laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment